It’s finally spring, and with the warmer weather making its way through many parts of the country golfers everywhere are feeling the itch to make it out to the course.
And after the long winter months, unless you’ve been perfecting your swing indoors, your arms may get fatigued more easily and could probably use some support.
The Core-Sport by Therafirm Compression Arm Sleeve (15 mmHg) delivers a controlled amount of pressure which is greatest at the wrist and gradually decreases around the upper arm. True gradient compression can help provide more energy for endurance, reduced muscle fatigue, and protection from injury while you’re out at the course. Its core-spun construction makes it ultra stretchy, easier to put on & more comfortable to wear so you can play longer.
Core-Sport by Therafirm Features Include:
- Graduated compression for better circulation and added support and stabilization
- High-tech fibers that wick moisture away from the skin
- Comfort top that stays in place without binding
- Antimicrobial to help prevent odor in the sleeve
- Stretchy yarns conform to the arm comfortably without losing shape
Try Core-Sport next time you head out to the course!
“Like” us on Facebook for updates on all Therafirm products.
*This is only general information and is not meant for the diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Always consult your physician or other health care provider about all health concerns, conditions, and recommended treatments.